Re: debian-installer and software RAID

also sprach Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> [2008.01.26.1410 +0700]:

> I've filed a bug report about this at the above URL, but I'd like
> some input from the people on this list.

I've never had a chance to try write intent bitmaps in production.
If you write to pkg-mdadm-devel, Neil, mdadm's father, will see it
too and can hopefully comment. Furthermore, I fully appreciate your
efforts in this direction, and would do so even more if you'd get
some people on linux-raid@vger.kernel.org to agree that this is
ready for stable.

i feel like i'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.