Re: Bits from DEHS

Hello Andreas,

Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Jan 2008, Raphael Geissert wrote:
>
>> It's been some time since DEHS[1] had some 'big' changes (probably since
>> its creation). Here's a list of changes that have been done lately:
>
> I don't know how to file wishlist bug reports but I would like to be
> able to file one saying:

Bugs are filled against the qa.debian.org[1] pseudo-package.

>     Please list maintainer of package

Where do you want the maintainer to be listed?
The DDPO page shows for, long time now, the data provided by DEHS and
there's even a link to the per-maintainer report on dehs.alioth.debian.org
which displays almost all the known information by DEHS.

Your report page is:
http://dehs.alioth.debian.org/maintainer.php?maint=tille%40debian.org

> Kind regards and thanks for your QA work
>
>           Andreas.

[1]http://bugs.debian.org/qa.debian.org

Sincerely,
Raphael Geissert