Fixing watch file (Was: Bits from DEHS)

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008, Raphael Geissert wrote:

It's been some time since DEHS[1] had some 'big' changes (probably since its
creation). Here's a list of changes that have been done lately:

Many thanks for your work on.

Note that there are some packages shipping a watch file which reports an
incorrect upstream version.
I'm going to fill reports on those I notice.

I'm aware that the watch file of adun.app is wrong because it reports
version 0.74 as newer than 0.8.2 (upstream should have choosen 0.7.4 instead
of 0.74).  Any hint how to fix this watch file line

  http://download.gna.org/adun/Adun-(.*)\.tar\.gz

to do the right thing?

Kind regards

          Andreas.