Re: [rfc] mass-mod old ita/itp bugs back to rfa/rfp?

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008, Sebastian Pipping wrote:

Sebastian Pipping wrote:
this query shows some very old ITA/ITP bugs:
http://debian.binera.de/wnpp/?type%5B%5D=ITA&type%5B%5D=ITP&sort=dust;desc

should i create a retitle command list from that?

Well, I have no idea whether BTS allows to detect this safely. Bug #186958
was retitled to ITP by Thomas Huriaux <thomas.huriaux@gmail.com> looking
at the history of this bug).  But I guess you are perfectly right to
mention the owner of the bug as MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop> who opened
ITP #389876 and later on #186958 was merged.  So the specific case I was
wondering about seems to be correct now regarding the bug owner.

A further enhancement would be to not list merged bugs because both bugs
are mentioned on your page.

Thanks for the nice QA work

        Andreas.

--