Re: Amarok build-dep failure

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 23:53:07 +0530
Ritesh Raj Sarraf <rrs@researchut.com> wrote:

> Currently, I don't see amarok having all its build dependencies satisfied.

This isn't the fault of amarok - it simply means that the list of build dependencies cannot be installed on your system due to conflicts or pinned packages or problems with other dependencies. Your best bet is to try to install each of the build dependencies manually using the list in debian/control.

> E: Build-dependencies for amarok could not be satisfied.
>
> Is this a bug ?

It might be a wishlist/minor bug in apt to request a clearer error message but I don't see that it is a bug in amarok.

--

Neil Williams