Re: [rfc] mass-mod old ita/itp bugs back to rfa/rfp?

Andreas Tille wrote:
Very interesting page.  I tried to find out for ITPs I'm "guilty"
for and found that I'm listed behind #186958.  It is right that
I originally issued the bug but as RFP.  It was later on retitled to
ITP by Thomas Huriaux and it was also merged with #389876.

actually that column is not the owner but the reporter so
it's a special case with owner = report here. the reporter
column was requested so i did that first. i plan to add the
owner column later today.

So I do not mind that I'm listed responsible for this bug but to
make the page really effective it might be better to dive even more
into the details of the bug history.

yes, it's a tool, people still should look at the real bug closely.

sebastian