Re: Change default directory in a package

Hi Faria,

this is a "development" list, not a user support list. You have higher
chances of getting responses when you ask one of the local user groups
or mailing lists.

On Di, 15 Jan 2008, Rodrigo Tavares wrote:
> When I install a program in Windows, it's need to set
> one directory.
>

> I would like make the same with packages debian.

I assume you mean the working directory. Changing directory to the place
you want to have as "the directory" should do it.

If you need it automatized, a small script like:
	cd /pat/to/dir/you/want
	start-the-program-you-want
will do it.

Best wishes

Norbert

MUNDERFIELD (n.) A meadow selected, whilst driving past, as being
ideal for a picnic which, from a sitting position, turns out to be
full of stubble, dust and cowpats, and almost impossible to enjoy
yourself in.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff