Re: List of packages defining a RPATH on amd64 (differs from i386/lintian.d.o)

"Paul Wise" <pabs@debian.org> writes:
> On Jan 8, 2008 1:32 PM, Raphael Geissert <atomo64+debian@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Some time ago I noticed some packages were defining a RPATH on non i386
>> architectures, notably amd64.

> Is either of these planned?

> * Make lintian.d.o process debs from architectures other than i386/all

It already takes over a day for Lintian to process the entire archive, so
I don't have any immediate plans to run it on more architectures unless we
can find some dramatic way to speed it up or find other places to run it
besides gluck.d.o.

One guess as to the speed hit at the moment is the man page checks, since
running man and groff is noticably slow.

> * A way to put all these different QA tests (amd64 rpath, should be
> arch all, anything else that may come up) on the PTS/DDPO?

This may be something that mole could do.