Re: reporting BTS spam easily from Mutt

On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 03:29:21PM +0100, Amaya wrote:
> Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> > In case it's useful to anyone, here's a quick hack I put together for
> > easy BTS spam reporting from mutt.
> That is incredibly useful, is tehre any similar tool to report spam
> delivered through the Debian Mailing Lists?
> Sorry if this has been answered before, I am just starting to keep up
> with mail backlog.

In "Bits of the listmasters" in October 2007, there was some idea how
to help against spam on lists.

There Martin Zobel-Helas wrote the following:
   * Report spam that gets to you through our filters to
     report-listspam@lists.debian.org. Please leave all the headers
     untouched. The best method is to bounce (as in mutt) them. There is a
     plugin for thunder^Wicesomething to do that at
     http://mailredirect.mozdev.org/ . DO NOT do this automagically. If
     you want to help us, you must make personally sure that the things
     you report are REALLY spam.

Is this, what you are looking for?

Best regards,