Re: List of packages defining a RPATH on amd64 (differs from i386/lintian.d.o)

Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> writes:

> Therefore, rerunning libtoolize before compilation will fix this problem
> for most packages.

Hm, actually, since it's in the .m4 file and not in ltmain.sh, you may
have to do more than that.  I'd have to experiment.  I'm not completely
sure what libtoolize will do and whether it will mangae to upgrade the .m4
file in all circumstances.  aclocal may actually be more helpful, but if
upstream copied libtool.m4 into their package, you may have to actually
overwrite it.