Bug#459597: RFA: timer-applet -- timer applet - a countdown timer applet for the GNOME panel
the utnubu team maintains a few packages, but it turned out be not a
good maintance team, so are want to give our packages away.
One of these packages is timer-applet
The package description is:
* Quickly set a time and the applet will notify you when time is up
* Create presets for quick access to frequently-used times
* Small and unobtrusive. Choose to either view the remaining time right in
the panel or hide it so you don't get distracted by the countdown.
* Add multiple Timer Applets to the panel to have multiple timers running
* User interface follows the GNOME Human Interface Guidelines
It has a few minor open bugs, and there is a new upstream version
waiting. According to popcon, about 200 people have it installed, but no
use numbers were generated. It would be nice if this finds a real
maintainer. It is probably suiteable for beginner maintainers as well.
Greetings and thanks,
-- System Information:
Debian Release: lenny/sid
APT prefers unstable
APT policy: (500, 'unstable'), (1, 'experimental')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.23-1-686 (SMP w/1 CPU core)
Locale: LANG=de_DE.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=de_DE.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash