Re: List of packages which should probably be Architecture: all

Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> Raphael Geissert <atomo64+debian@gmail.com> writes:
>> Brendan O'Dea <bod@debian.org>
>>    perl-base
> That's a false positive. Please also take a look at Pre-Depends. Or
> simply let off of this effort, the number of false positives is
> enormous.

The automated listings already use grep-ctrl also checking for Pre-Depends,
both actions reducing the number of false positives.

I'm posting again the links:

As I already said on one of my messages I'll do further analysis, but
meanwhile there's a preview of the packages that will probably be listed
even after a deeper/better check.

> Marc

Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.