Re: MTA comparison (postfix, exim4, ...)

Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> wrote:
> Instead of removing data on you, it may be interesting to edit the
> following text to provide information on you and also add section on why
> you think exim is better as note on wiki.
> > >  http://wiki.debian.org/DefaultMTA

There is no link to edit that page.  IIRC, if I do some combination of
reconfiguring the web browser, making Yet Another Login, sacrificing a
kitten and wrapping this building in silly putty, then it appears, but
it's simpler to send email than edit the wiki.  You could add this
thread http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2007/11/msg00350.html to
"ML Discussion" if you're set up for editing it.

(BTW, your message-ids are @localhost - MTA config OK? ;-> )

Regards,