Re: reportbug and usertags

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007, Neil Williams wrote:
> I may simply be doing this wrong, but how do I set usertags within reportbug?
>
> I'm trying this:
> http://www.linux.codehelp.co.uk/emdebian/man/re03.html#meld
>
> Where reportbug adds:
> Tag: patch
>
> I follow on with:
> User: codehelp@debian.org
> Usertags: crossbuilt
>
> This doesn't work and I have to set the usertags later:
> $ bts user codehelp@debian.org , usertag NUMBER + crossbuilt
>
> What am I missing?

Can you tell me an example bug number that you've done this with?

Setting usertags like that is "supposed" to work, but it's possible
that there is a bug somewhere that isn't obvious.

Don Armstrong

--
"I was thinking seven figures," he said, "but I would have taken a
hundred grand. I'm not a greedy person." [All for a moldy bottle of