Re: ries.debian.org AKA ftp-master.debian.org back

Hi Steinar,
* Steinar H. Gunderson <sgunderson@bigfoot.com> [2007-11-12 18:15]:
> On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 05:10:08PM +0100, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> > $ lynx http://incoming.debian.org
> >
> > shows an awfully bad formated directory listing and the dak files as
> > well. Is that usual now?
>
> I don't know about lynx, but in Firefox incoming.d.o looks like it has always
> done.

http://nion.modprobe.de/incoming.png doesn't really look
strange in my opinion too.
The dak files weren't there before the problems but I guess
this is just temporary thing because you don't have permissions to
access them and they are only useful for dak itself.
Kind regards
Nico
--
Nico Golde - http://www.ngolde.de - nion@jabber.ccc.de - GPG: 0x73647CFF