Re: Opinions sought: mlocate appropriate for Priority: standard?

Josh Triplett wrote:
Thus, I would argue that:

> * No locate should have standard priority as long as findutils
>   contains locate.
> * locate should move out of findutils into a separate package.
> * Once that happens, if any locate should have priority standard,
>   mlocate should.
> * However, I don't think any locate should have priority standard.

Why not remove locate from findutils instead of putting it into a
separate package? I can't see any reason why one would need it if
there's mlocate. Probably add a Recommends: mlocate to findutils.

--
Bernd Zeimetz
<bernd@bzed.de>                         <http://bzed.de/>