debian-infrastructure-announce: please announce it on d-d-a

Quoting from [1], additional information are available at [2].

> Yesterday, I have finally created the long waiting mailing list for
> infrastructure announcements. This list targets both users and
> developers who are interested in status changes of public (and
> private) .debian.org infrastructure. It will cover both private
> resourced intended to be used by Debian developers and contributors as
> well as public services that mainly target users.

Thanks for this.

But still, please use the appropriate channels to announce such stuff.
Planet is not ok as well as the mailing list you just created itself.
debian-devel-announce would have been the good medium to announce this,
... and it still is.

Cheers.

[1] http://www.infodrom.org/~joey/log/?200711071600
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-infrastructure-announce/2007/11/msg00000.html