Re: Mass bugs filing: bogus debian/watch files

Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> On 05/11/07 at 16:19 -0600, Raphael Geissert wrote:
>
> There isn't really any kind of "official" acceptation in Debian. By
> asking on -devel@, you basically did everything you could, and if people
> complain, you can always say "see, I asked on -devel@, nobody
> complained." This works quite well for my monthly emails. ;)

Good, over 777 reports are on their way right now :)
All reports can be found here:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=dehs-no-upstream;users=atomo64@gmail.com

> You can use my scripts for all those tasks: everything is in the
> collab-qa svn repository on alioth, but isn't very well docummented.

Ok, thanks. I'll take a look at them as soon as I have some free time I can
spend on projects :)