Re: debian-keyring package in jetring

I am sorry to bring up this issue again, but since #295527 is still
open, I think it is worth bringing attention back to it. IMHO at least
simply updated keyring would be great to have. It is pathetic to have
2005.05.28 version (especially since I am not in that one ;-) )

I am not competent enough in managing keyrings so I would better stay
away from prepping NMU for this one

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark