Re: Mass bugs filing: bogus debian/watch files

Bernd Zeimetz wrote:

>> However, if you are interested in that stuff, it could be a good idea to
>> contact the DEHS maintainer: there might be a way to integrate this into
>> DEHS, and avoid the HTML parsing ;)
>
> Didn't look into them, but http://qa.debian.org/data/dehs/ looks
> interesting.

I was aware of those Berkeley DB's even before I tough about writing my
scripts.
Those files contain all the information (and thus they need to be processed
and not only parsed).
I'd say it is much easier to adapt the scripts to use the existing system of
DEHS than processing all the information returned by uscan :).

Thanks anyway.