Re: How to track down the data of package installations

On ven, 2007-11-02 at 08:05 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> So I think there is a problem with xfce4 - but I do not remmeber that
> it was updated over the last two weeks.  It might also be that a
> library
> that is used by xfce4 causes the problem I described above.  So I
> do not have a good feeling in simply issuing a bug report against
> xfce4
> which probably can not be reprodiced by the maintainer.

I guess you can still open this bug. We'll reassign we find the guilty
package, and close it if it's just a config problem or something like
that.
I indeed can't reproduce this, but I'm not running lenny.
Does this still occurrs if you don't run Xfce from gdm but login in
console and startxfce4?

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis Perez