Re: XS-Vcs-*, XS-X-Vcs-* and friends

Quoting Romain Francoise (rfrancoise@debian.org):
> Willi Mann <willi@wm1.at> writes:
>
> > Why did you not search for XS-Vcs in general?
>
> Because packages using XS-Vcs-Browse are easy to catch, you can just
> look at the Sources file and filter on 'Vcs-Browse'.  Since the
> other XS-Vcs-* fields get normalized to legit values, catching them
> requires unpacking all the source packages.
>
> BUT! you may be interested in the following packages, which use
> XS-X-Vcs-* headers and are also easy to catch:

So, these should now use Vsc-*: fields ?

For shadow, we have now:

XS-X-Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-shadow/trunk

So, we should use:

Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-shadow/trunk

(Or "Vcs-svn"?)

(we also should correct the URL as we recently integrated upstream in
our SVN repository and therefore changed the SVN layout, but that's
another story)