Re: modified email address in debian/copyright file

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, Jon Dowland wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 02:33:58AM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > Like say, http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat ?
>
> Yup, exactly like that :-)
>
> Would specifying the copyright line as being structured
> (rather than free-form) not be a prerequisite before
> specifying the email address to be un-munged?

I'm personally not terribly concerned at this point about specifying
the email address either way. I'm just against specifying that it be
munged. [That's for the author/upstream contact string, though. If the
copyright statement contains an unmunged (or munged) address, it
should not be modified in either direction.]

Don Armstrong

--
This can't be happening to me. I've got tenure.
 -- James Hynes _Publish and Perish_