Re: Find complete set of debs

On Thursday 06 September 2007 19.33:50 Neil Williams wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Sep 2007 15:45:28 +0200
>
> Adrian von Bidder <avbidder@fortytwo.ch> wrote:
> > How can I (more or less efficiently - I do have a script but it's
> > very crude and probably buggy) download all .debs (and for bonus
> > points the source pkgs, too) that belong to some .deb that I have
> > (same src package, same version)?
>
> You mean each architecture?

No, all the other .deb packages that come from the same source pkg as the
one I have. (But usually I only want i386 and all architectures.)

Time to properly learn grep-dctrl, I guess, that's one tool I've completely
neglected so far.  I guess it should provide the info if invoked the right
way.

cheers
-- vbi

--
If you look at debian it has included a qmail-src packet that does
patch and changes your local copy of qmail to work as expected (i.e.