Backports now appearing on debian.org package listings?

When browsing debian.org, I came across something rather interesting...

http://packages.debian.org/etch-backports/

Evidently, all of the backports.org backports are now listed on the debian.org packages listing. They are still on the backports.org servers and not on the debian.org mirrors, but they do indeed appear on the Debian website.  Debian-volatile also appears there as well, as well as the unofficial etch-m68k.

Does this mean anything with regards to how backports will operate?  I'm just curious, as you probably know from my past posts that I'm quite interested in stable release updates beyond simple security updates...

Tim