Re: Back to the point (was: Re: Reasonable maximum package size ?)

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

I tried to give a meaningful answer to that in
<[🔎] 20070611201627.GB20581@country.grep.be>, but received no reply; I guess
it got drowned in the silly "all disks are reliable!" noise.

Perhaps you may want to read the three final paragraphs there and give
your opinion.

Well, in fact your opinion was reall meaningful and for the moment I
had nothing to add - that's why I keept silence to keep the trafic on this
thread that was drifting away low.  To awake this thread again I'm quoting
you here.