Save our lives , save our business , save China !

Our 3 brothers have been put into prison for 17 days till now .
I've sent the same email to all the relative CHinese government departments and medias , but no one stand out to save us till now .
The Chinese government wolves are USED TO rob , abduct and kill people for ransom like this !
It's very difficult to save our 3 brothers out and save our business , save such a China . Please kindly ask for as much help as possible for us , please send this letter to all your government departments , medias and friends and PUSH them everyday for saving us .
Thank you in God's sake !
Details and proves attached .

The government wolves has just noted our younger sister-in-law to tell me that they are coming to Beijing to ARREST ME !!!
Why they should NOTE my younger sister-in-law about this ???
And why they always want to KILL all of us instead of correct their killing actions ???
We've prepared our kitchen knives here to fight against them before death !!!

MY FAMILY MEMBERS ARE SENDING MONEY TO THE GOVERNMENT WOLVES AND LAWYERS EVERY DAY BUT DARE NOT TO TELL ME HOW MUCH MONEY THEY'VE SENT TO THEM AND WHAT'S THE LAWYERS' NAMES !!! They've employed THREE LAWYERS since May. 22nd . Which have earned much money from them but don't permit them to meet our 3 brothers in prison till now !!! They give them only threat except for any hope or schedule of releasing our 3 brothers !!!
The Chinese Law is famoused by " Only permits the government officers to ' set fire ' but not permits the people to ' make lights '  " !

I'VE ALSO NOTED THIS TO SONY , but sony doesn't care !
SONY knows this product has been produced in China for more than 10 years and have more than 400 factories !
SONY knows it's the Chinese government which has made more than 400 factories to produce it for more than 10 years and still producing here and there !
We are just a small seller !

COPY IS NOT BECAUSE OF US , IT'S BECAUSE OF THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT , WHICH MADE MORE THAN 400 FACTORIES PRODUCE IT FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS , WE ARE JUST A SMALL SELLER
AND IN CHINA , EVEVERY ONE USE COPIED SOFTWARE , INCLUDING THE GOVERNMENT WOLVES , THIS IS ALSO WORLDWIDE KNOWN !
WHO caused it ?

There is a famouse Chinese poem says , " The country developped , the ( Chinese ) people living hard ; the country failed , the ( Chinese )  people living hard . "
Why the Chinese people is always living hard ?
Because of the UNFAIRED Chinese LAW beteen the government wolves and the people !!!

Anndy from www.firstsing.com