Re: python, then C++, or C++ from the start?

> On 2007-05-31 08:13, Oleg Verych wrote:
>> I like shell PITAs. At least it will start to run everywhere by
>> `/bin/sh' (dash, busybox, bash, zsh, whatever :)
>
> How do you implement control sockets or listen on the netlink socket
> with shell? Do you want to tail 'ip monitor'? Even if, how do you do
> control sockets which don't block?

I'm not one, who wrote http server in bash or Postscript anyway ;)

Seriously. With meaningful wrappers netlink sockets can be handled.
I'm not sure what control sockets are, any why non blocking is a
problem if I/O is line-oriented (mainly).

Moreover, i didn't know `ip' was upgraded to `monitor' functionality!
____