Re: http://utnubu.alioth.debian.org/scottish/ still used?

Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> This might be too obvious, but: did you check whether Ubuntu/Scott would be
> willing to provide a per-maintainer indexed version on their
> patches.ubuntu.com?

I asked him in February excately this. I don't think he mind that I
paste it here:

"Unfortunately as you're probably aware, Debian insists that we don't
attribute Ubuntu packages to the Debian maintainer anywhere.  Under this
agreement, we have to change the Maintainer field in our packages.

One slight problem with this is that we don't have the Debian package
information at the point we generate that page, it's generated from the
Ubuntu package information (otherwise it would show packages that
existed in Debian, but not Ubuntu).

In order to find the Debian maintainer, we'd have to have an additional
pass to extract that information -- which would actually be quite
expensive (unpacking 16,000 source packages every hour!)"

Regards,
Daniel