Re: Wanted: introductory page for all teams

* Raphael Hertzog (hertzog@debian.org) [070526 21:52]:
> In order to try to address that I started a wiki page whose goal is to be a
> good introductory page to all teams. Anyone who wants to learn more about
> some teams should be able to consult the page and have an idea of what
> he/she could do to start contributing to the team, and maybe later join it.
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/Teams

I doubt that a wiki is the solution to everything. And, btw, I think
that the release team is already covered well on release.debian.org, via
regular mails to d-d-a and in the developers reference.

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/