Is Ron Lee MIA? (was Re: wxwidgets2.8)

Bart Martens <bartm@debian.org> writes:

> Thanks for explaining why filezilla is not yet updated.  If you have the
> time, you might want to offer help to the maintainer of wxwidgets2.6:

Likewise, bitpim has moved to 2.8 upstream, forcing me to hold back or
backport various GUI-related changes on their part, so I'd also
greatly appreciate seeing wxWidgets 2.8 in Debian.

However, I am concerned that its maintainer (Ron Lee) may have gone
altogether MIA, as I see no indication of Debian-related activity on
his part since the end of February; has anyone seen any sign of him
since?

Finger amu@monk.mit.edu (NOT a valid e-mail address) for more info.