Re: BTS subscription fixed

On Mon, 14 May 2007 01:01:07 +0200, Frans Pop wrote:

> The mechanism that allows to subscribe to bug reports in the Debian BTS
> has been broken for some time (how long exactly is unknown).

About half a year I'd guess ...

> The problem only affected bug reports for which no "mailing list" existed
> yet. Basically this means that if you subscribed to a bug report but
> never received a mail asking to confirm the subscription, you were not
> subscribed and will have missed any mails sent to that bug report.

Ah, that explains why it worked sometimes for me but not in most of
the cases (new bugs).

> The system works again now.

That's great news, thanks alot!

A short test shows that it's indeed working for me, therefore I'm
closing #406676.

Cheers,
gregor

 : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/