Re: Announce: DebianArt.org

On Wed, 9 May 2007, Jordi Gutierrez Hermoso wrote:

Andreas, kde-look.org would probably be a good place to put those
landscapes, though. I'd love to see them there. :-)

Well, there is a similar place for Gnome themes were I tried to upload
some time ago.  They disappeared from there for some technical reasons
and I do not really want to spend my time with uploading my images
to different places.  I just put them on one place under a free license
so everybody is free to put copies into his favourite desktop project.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de