Re: LDAP mail gateway and subkeys, RT ticket #70

Hi Dato,

thanks for you input. The problem is better understood now. The GPG check
actually works. However gpg reports the fingerprint of the signing subkey
and this fingerprint is not listed in the LDAP, and hence a further check
fails.

On Wed, 09 May 2007, Adeodato Simó wrote:
>   Subject: Mail Gateway failed: An error occured while performing the LDAP lookup
>
>   Hello!
>
>   Your request to the mail gateway is malformed, or an internal processing
>   error occured. The information below may help you, or the gateway
>   administrator to identify the problem.
>
>   Error: An error occured while performing the LDAP lookup
>   ==> Message Error: Key not found

This is precisely what was lacking for me to diagnose the problem. Thanks.

> Let me know if I can provide further information.

Please mail me such a signed message that I can use for my tests. Thay way
I can use my existing setup without having to integrate a fake key in my
copy of the LDAP.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog