wordpress packages

I am currently running Wordpress on Debian/etch.  I would like to run only
Debian packages but it seems that themes and plugins are not packaged and
Wordpress is not fully functional without them.

Does anyone have a repository of Debian Wordpress themes and plugins?  If not
then I'll create my own repository.  If so then I would like to contribute
whichever themes and plugins are of interest to me but not already packaged.

Is there any reason why there are no theme and plugin packages included in
Etch?  Was a deliberate decision made to exclude such things or was it simply
a matter of a lack of time?  If the latter I'll ITP some packages for
unstable.

--
russell@coker.com.au
http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Blog