Mounting Oracle Cluster Filesystem during boot

Hello everyone!

I've just started to play with OCFS2 on 2 machines. It works nice but
I've got problems with mounting it during system startup.

I have following line in fstab:
/dev/sdb        /mnt/shared     ocfs2   _netdev 0       0

Init scripts try to mount this just after bringing network interface up.
But it is not enough for ocfs2 because cluster has to be configured. So
my /mnt/shared fails to mount:

Setting up networking....
Configuring network interfaces...mount.ocfs2: Unable to access cluster
service Cannot initialize cluster
mount.ocfs2: Unable to access cluster service Cannot initialize cluster
done.

Before mounting ocfs2, /etc/init.d/o2cb (from ocfs2-tools package) have
to be started. But by default it starts on runlevel S with priority 60
and on runlevel 0 and 6 with priority 6 (I think it's completely wrong -
it should stop on runlevel 0 and 6, not start).
#ls /etc/rc*.d/*o2cb
/etc/rc0.d/S06o2cb  /etc/rc6.d/S06o2cb  /etc/rcS.d/S60o2cb

I'd like to ask how mounting ocfs2/starting cluster should be done
correctly? I think that there are 2 possible solutions:

1. Add another initscript that mounts ocfs2 filesystems. There is script
ocfs2.init in upstream version of ocfs2-tools which does exactly this.

2. Treat /etc/init.d/o2cb as /etc/init.d/portmap
in /etc/network/if-up.d/mountnfs: if there is any entry if fstab with
filesystem set to ocfs2, star o2cb first.

In both cases priorities of o2cb should be adjusted (maybe set to the
same value as portmap?)

In my opinion second solution is better. I suppose that similar problems
may occur with other cluster file systems like GFS, so this problem
should be solved in generic way.

When answering please cc to me, because I'm not subscriber of
debian-devel list.

Best regards,
--
Patryk Ściborek <patryk@sciborek.com>