Re: LDAP breaks kcheckpass when not setuid root (#298148)

On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 07:55:14PM +0200, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
> Christoph,
>
> > Thanks in advance for the hints. I'm taking notes already to document
> > this better.
>
> please post a link as soon as you have some documentation online. I'd
> think that a wiki would be a good place for it. pam-ldap/libnss-ldap is
> missing a good documentation definitely.

I wanted to add a page to wiki.debian.org. There is already
documentation on the topic but nothing complete yet.

But there are still some puzzle pieces missing. I'm counting on other
LDAP-experienced geeks to share their experiences.

 Christoph
--
~
~