Re: LSB init scripts

On to, 2007-05-03 at 13:39 -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
> My ideal output format would just list "subsystem OK"

While we're daydreaming, I'd like an empty screen with a timer counting
down how long (in seconds) I have until I can actually use the machine.
Unless there's a problem, of course, in which case I want all the info I
need to debug things.

(If I'm *really* daydreaming, I want a boot so fast I can't even see the
timer.)

--
C is the *wrong* language for your application.