Re: PostgreSQL in Lenny, and the libpq transition

On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 03:53:35PM +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> cu and- Imho there is not much point to posting the list, since this
> part of the translation can be handled better by binary NMUs. -reas

Fine, I was asking just in case me, as a maintainer, was required to ask
for the relevant binNMUs of my packages. According to what Luk just said
to me on IRC this is not the case, as all packages involved in the
transition will be scheduled for binNMUs all together.

Cheers.