Re: The number of etch installations is rocketing...

Hi!

* Roberto C. Sánchez <roberto@connexer.com> [070413 00:27]:
> > The only caveat I can think of (but there might be others) is that it would
> > not be possible to properly count installations that are using
> > corporate (or ISP's) caching proxies (in somecases those are transparent to
> > the end users)
> I think that is the principal problem.  I use apt-proxy and have about a
> dozen machines (counting virtual machines) that all hit that one
> apt-proxy.

Yes, and some (like me) use a private mirror for internal use.  But at
least we could estimate a lower count, which would be better, than the
"don't know" we currently have.

Yours sincerely,
   Alexander