Re: samba crashing in debian etch

Quoting Frederico Rodrigues Abraham (devotion97@gmail.com):
> yeah, i can report the bug, but there will be no stack trace, although
> samba-dbg is supported to supply these?

Well, the mail you received gives you the details about what to do:

-check whether you can reproduce the bug consistently
-install samba-dbg
-send the contents of the samba logs as a bug report

While we (samba package maintainers) agree that the first crash is a
bug, the available information makes it completely impossible to
investigate for both us and our upstream.

This is why we now ask bug reporters to first try reproducing such
bugs, then install samba-dbg and then only report the bug.