Re: Poll: Anybody using debpool?

On Friday 06 April 2007 14:11, Free Ekanayaka wrote:
> |--==> Andreas Fester writes:
>   AF> "me too" ;)
>
> Count me in as well :)

Great!

>   >>I'd like to suggest, then, that a project be started on Alioth, let's
>   >>say "saving-debpool" or "debpool-2g". Or anything that is better.  :-)
>
> It seems there's currently no debpool project on Alioth, so why not
> simply "debpool"? :)

I've applied for a project by the Unix name of "debpool" and the full name
of "DebPool - resurrected", reasoning that if Joel returns he will hopefully
like what's been done and be happy to continue team-developing DebPool. We'll
see what the admins say. What the package should be called can be decided
later.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@lysator.liu.se
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)