Re: net-tools maintenance status

On 4/6/07, Martín Ferrari <martin.ferrari@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm copying Olaf, since he asked for it in the OP, and Bernd, since
he's the maintainer.

Thanks.

On 4/3/07, Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Apr 03, 2007 at 02:09:00PM +0200, Olaf van der Spek wrote:
> > On 8/2/05, Olaf van der Spek <olafvdspek@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >What's the maintenance status of the net-tools package?
>
> Are you applying for co-maintenance?  If so, you should rather talk the

Not really, although I wouldn't mind working on some of the bugs,
especially the one for showing IPv6 addresses.

> the package maintainer, I think.  Alternatively, you could do some bug

Well, that's part of the problem, he's basically MIA and doesn't (want
to) talk about bugs.

> triaging and/or trying to reproduce the older bugs, if you haven't done
> so already.

I don't want to do that before there's someone to at least discuss
solutions / patches with.