Re: many rejects (Re: Second call for votes for the debian project leader election 2007)

On Sunday 01 April 2007 23:19, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> On Sun, 01 Apr 2007, Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> > IIRC signing subkeys are not accepted at package uploads, so maybe
> > that's what you were thinking about.
>
> AFAIK, they are.

Policy URLs are not accepted, that's what I was thinking about.  I use
signing subkeys and usually a policy URL, so I just remembered that I have
to take special steps before signing packages.  Sorry about the confusion.

cheers
-- vbi

--
You will be awarded some great honor.