Re: Alerts for uploads to stable-proposed-updates and tpu

On Sun, Apr 01, 2007, Florian Weimer wrote:
> Is there some kind of mailing list I can subscribe to, to receive
> alerts when someone uploads a package to stable-proposed-updates or
> testing-propposed-updates?

 debian-testing-changes will show upload to TPU, such as xmms
 1:1.2.10+20061101-1etch1:
 <http://lists.debian.org/debian-testing-changes/2007/03/msg00092.html>
 and this is before it migrates to testing:
      xmms | 1:1.2.10+20061101-1 |       testing | source, alpha, amd64, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, sparc
      xmms | 1:1.2.10+20061101-1etch1 | testing-proposed-updates | source, alpha, arm, hppa, i386, m68k, mips, powerpc

 Upon acceptance, you'll see them in the migration summary mails such as
 avscan 1.1.2-openssl-1etch1:
 <http://lists.debian.org/debian-testing-changes/2007/03/msg00074.html>

 I don't know where one can subscribe to TPU uploads; it seems to me
 debian-changes@ gets messages when the packages are accepted in stable
 only.

--
Loïc Minier