Re: May one use ~rc1 within versions although older lintians are complaining?

Am Mittwoch, 14. März 2007 schrieb Rene Engelhard:
> Hi,
>
> Roman Müllenschläder wrote:
> > The problem is that the mentioned lintian warning was fixed in .27 .. so
> > if testing and unstable are using .28, there should be no problem with
> > just ignoring the warnings for now and see what my _tests_ on debian will
>
> No, that's wrong. *Build* also on Debian (in a sid chrot). Then you don't
> get the warning in the first place and there's nothing to ignore at all.
>
> > announce!
>
> You claim to test it on Debian but doesn't even run the lintian from
> Debian?

So easiest way to use chroot (I'm using pbuilder) with linda/lintian is to
make a hookdir, copy over B90linda from examples to the hookdir and run:
pbuilder-sid build package.dsc --hookdir ./hookdir
?

Or are there easier ways of using linda/lintian with pbuilder?

Lg
Roman