Re: Nice use of profanity...(Re: GNOME and trolls)

On Tuesday 20 February 2007 21:05, "Tshepang Lekhonkhobe" <tshepang@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > >         It has been gently pointed out to me that the sentiment could
> > >  have been in regards to the bombing on the train earlier today, and
> > >  not a commentary on indian in general.
> >
> > Is the Indian train bombing somehow different from all other terrorist
> > acts in a way that makes it relevant to a discussion of GNOME?
>
> it's different in that it's recent...

How does being recent make it relevant to a GNOME discussion?

How is it different from all the other recent terrorist acts in a way that
makes it relevant to a discussion of GNOME?

--
russell@coker.com.au
http://etbe.blogspot.com/          My Blog

http://www.coker.com.au/sponsorship.html Sponsoring Free Software development