Re: Bug in makeinfo or install-info?

On Fr, 21 Dez 2007, Luis Rodrigo Gallardo Cruz wrote:
> I have confirmed that rebuilding sawfish with texinfo/4.11.dfsg.1-3
> solves the problem. Rebuilds of the affected packages (but I have no

Yes, the first fix by upstream author Karl Berry was incomplete. I added
another one which should fix the other possible case. Patch accepted
upstream into texinfo.

Best wishes

Norbert

CORFE (n.)
An object which is almost totally indistinguishable from a newspaper,
the one crucial difference being tat it belongs to somebody else and
is unaccountably much more interesting that your own - which may
otherwise appear to be in all respects identical. Though it is a rule
of life that a train or other public place may contain any number of
corfes but only one newspaper, it is quite possible to transform your
own perfectly ordinary newspaper into a corfe by the simple expedient
of letting somebody else read it.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff