Re: Trying to get in touch with Daniel Glassey about Bibledit package

On Mon, Dec 17, 2007 at 10:38:07PM +1000, Kahunapule Michael Johnson wrote:

> Does anyone know where Daniel can be reached? Is he OK? Or is it just
> that my email has been swallowed whole by a spam filter or something?

I've corresponded with Daniel in the past, but I have not heard from him
lately.  I maintain some SWORD modules and Daniel contacted me a while
back about starting an Alioth project for SWORD-related and possibly
other Bible-related software in Debian.  I have not heard anything about
it lately, though.

Regards,

-Roberto

--