Views on bounties in Open Software Development wanted

Dear Reader,

We are two students at the University of Lund, Sweden, currently writing our bachelor thesis. The focus for this study is the use of bounties in Open Source Software Development.

If you are an Open Source developer with views on the matter, or if you have experience from bounties you are of extra interest to us. The purpose of this topic is to investigate whether you have the possibility to participate in an interview. The proposed interview should take less than 30 minutes. It will be conducted by regular phone, Skype, MSN voice call, Google Talk, or whatever way you prefer.

We seek better understanding of the bounty phenomenon and would be most thankful if you have the opportunity to contribute.

If this of interest we can be contacted by e-mail or MSN Messenger at either burkskurk@hotmail.com or marschiee@msn.com.

Best Regards,
Henry Marsch
Martin Nilsson